Dear Parents/Guardians & Students,
All second-year students will be attending Ballyhass Adventure Centre next Monday 11 September 2023. The buses will depart GCC at 8.15am and arrive back to GCC at 5.15pm. Please note if you have decided that your son/daughter will not be attending and has not paid they are to remain at home for the day. It is important that all parents/guardians sign the online waiver to partake in activities that your son/daughter has received on Google Classroom. Alternatively it can be done on this link using this link. You will also need this booking reference no. 144821
- Please arrive to school at 8am on Monday morning.
- All students must wear the GCC school tracksuit as our uniform for the day. Anyone not in full uniform tracksuit will not be attending.
- We will arrive back to GCC at 5.15pm
Please ensure you have the following items:
1. A packed lunch. Bring plenty of food and water as you will use a lot of energy. There is a café on site also should you need anything extra.
2. A full spare change of clothes for land based activities. Your spare change of clothes should be tracksuits or shorts and spare runners.
3. A towel.
4. Swimming costume/swimming togs for wearing underneath a wet suit.
5. Any medication you use on a daily basis.
Mr. Tom Pittam [2nd Year Head]